UPDATE 10/18/2020: USPS is currently experiencing shipping and delivery delays, delivery of orders may take up to 10 business days.
USPS has announced a temporary rate increase that will raise the price of all domestic shipping services during the upcoming holiday season. You can read the official announcement from USPS here. USPS is raising rates to help them cover increased costs from dealing with the coronavirus pandemic and record-breaking shipping volumes.
Uncorked Candle offers free ground shipping on any order $50 and over (before taxes) and a flat $8.00 ground shipping for any order under $50.
Our standard shipping is USPS ground service. Shipping costs are automatically calculated in your shopping cart as you place your order.
At this time we are unable to ship to addresses without a recipient. This includes P.O. boxes.
Your order will typically be processed and shipped within 3-5 business days. During high volume periods (i.e. Sale) orders may experience a slight delay in processing times.
* Severe weather conditions during transit may cause delays in delivery.
- Orders are packed and shipped Monday-Friday ONLY.
- Orders placed on the weekend and holidays are processed on the following business day.
- If we are unable to process your order due to inaccurate or incomplete payment information, your order processing may be delayed.
- Any package returned due to an insufficient or incorrect address will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. Uncorked Candle is not responsible for any stolen packages after the delivery of packages.
- If you received an email that your package was delivered and you have not yet received your package, please contact your local USPS Post Office.
- If your package is being held for pick-up at your local USPS Post Office, you can use your tracking link sent to retrieve your package.
- If your package is being held for pick-up and you are on a quarantine lockdown, please contact your local USPS Post Office and wait to retrieve your packages, for your safety.
All orders are shipped from New Jersey.