A classic blend of garden ripe zucchini, cinnamon and spices harmonize perfectly to create a delicious aroma of this timeless homemade bread. Hints of almond, nutmeg, and vanilla will fill your space with bakery notes. Warning: you’ll want to make a loaf after experiencing this scent (We got you ~> recipe below).
Housed in a classic clear glass jar with black lid, our artisan crafted fragrances, custom soy blend wax, and signature crackling wooden wick completes this luxury candle with a multi-layered sensory experience.
Top: Sliced Zucchini, Almond
Middle: Sweet Bread, Cinnamon, Vanilla
Base: Nutmeg, Tonka Bean, Bakery
Size: 13 oz
Burn Time: approx. 50 hours
Zucchini Bread Recipe
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/4 cup shredded zucchini
1 1/2 cup flour
2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Spray a non-stick 9x5 loaf pan with a cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix the eggs and sugar until smooth. Add oil and vanilla and mix until combined.
- Add flour, cinnamon, salt, baking soda and baking powder. Mix until combined.
- Add the shredded zucchini. Mix until combined.
- Pour the batter into the loaf pan.
- Put the loaf pan in the oven and bake for 45 minutes.
- Let the zucchini bread cool completely before slicing.